How To Setup Wordpress
- Sales Copy
- How To Setup Wordpress Video Series.doc
- 1 Wordpress - before you begin.mp4
- 2a Installing Wordpress with Fantastico.mp4
- 2b Installing Wordpress with Softaculous.mp4
- 3 Updating the auto install if needed.mp4
- 4 Changing settings, appearance and widgets.mp4
- 5 Installing plugins for increased functionality.mp4
- 6 Changing settings for plugins, part 1.mp4
- 7 Changing settings for plugins, part 2.mp4
- 8 Changing settings for plugins, part 3.mp4
- 9 Your first post.mp4
- 10 Other things you can do with your post.mp4
- 11 Adding a page.mp4
- 12 Wordpress themes.mp4
- Wordpress Guide.txt
If you've ever had to teach yourself how to install Wordpress, you'll know it's nowhere near as easy as the "one click" installs make out.
Let alone showing customers or friends how to set up Wordpress. Whether it's explaining the difference between a post and a page...
Or that the Publish button mysteriously disappears and is called Update instead as soon as it's been clicked...
Or what plugins are and which ones to install... You end tearing your hair out.
Sure, you can get tutorials on sites like YouTube. But you have to know what you're looking for and then hope that the videos show you something close to the current version of Wordpress.
Not a version or two ago where the menus and options were different.
Now you can get over 68 minutes of "over my shoulder" videos that take you through installing Wordpress from start to finish.
- Video 1 takes you through the pre-installation process of choosing a user name that isn't the default "admin" - which is loved by hackers everywhere as it makes their life so much easier. It also shows you where to get a completely random password generated that will keep your site secure.
- Video 2 has two versions. One for installing Wordpress using Fantastico and the other using Softaculous, the two most popular "one click" installation routines used by most web hosts.
- Video 3 shows you how to update anything that the auto-install has missed. Automatic installation routines are often behind the time with their releases and this video shows you what to do when this happens. It also shows you all the changes that you need to make in the default Wordpress installation in order to keep things neat and tidy, ready for when you start posting.
- Video 4 continues with some more settings changes and also talks about the initial appearance of your new Wordpress blog and removing some of the unnecessary widgets that are installed by default.
- Video 5 goes through the installation of the 9 plugins that I automatically add to every new Wordpress installation. Everything from a contact form through to Yoast's SEO plugin and lots of others as well.
- Videos 6, 7 and 8 show you in detail how to configure the plugins so that your site operates at its best. Each of the plugins is covered in turn and you're shown where to find the settings, which ones to change and which ones to leave alone.
- If you're supporting customers on their Wordpress installations, the last 4 videos will save you lots of time and effort!
- Videos 9 and 10 show you how to make a post in Wordpress. Including adding a picture and a "more" line so that the whole post isn't treated as duplicate content.
- Video 11 does the same but for Wordpress pages instead. It also explains the difference between posts and pages, what you'd use each one for, how to change their order in the Wordpress menus and how to remove pages from the menus without removing them from your site.
- Video 12 gives an overview of Wordpress themes, where you or your clients can find them and how to install a new theme.
- In total, these videos run for over 68 minutes of detailed, up-to-date instruction.
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can modify/change the main product
- [YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
AWeber Crash Course 4.0
Email marketing has a high Return on Investment (ROI). For every $1 spent, you can expect an average return of $38, according to the Direct Marketing Association.
Size: 680.45 MB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR
Virtual Networking Success Video Course
Networking when you are not in the office can be hard, but it may be one of the best ways to grow your business and make sure that you meet new people.Virtual networking allows this to happen, whether you are in the office or work from anywhere.Through virtual networking, you will be able to ...
Size: 197.77 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR
Facebook Live Mastery Video Upgrade
Using Facebook Live events is a great way to connect with your audience. Most businesses do not use Facebook Live because they don’t appreciate the benefits of it or they think that it is too complicated. By using the techniques in this guide you can get ahead of your competitors and use Face...
Size: 295.41 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR