Talks On Talking
- TALKS ON TALKING.doc
Discover How To Talk Your Way to Rousing Success By Mastering The Art of Talking!
Talks about Talking is one of the most important books ever to be published that helps people become not just a good talkers but also Masters of Public Speaking.
Authored by no less than Grenville Kleiser, a former instructor at Yale University and the author of many books about Public Speaking, Talks about Talking is a comprehensive manual that studies the art of oral communication in excruciating detail and prescribes just what you need to become a master of it.
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Side Hustle Success
Side Hustle Success is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can choose from one of seven proven side hustles that can generate them additional income every month.
Size: 5.47 MB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR
Level Up Your Leadership
This is a guide that will help you go from not knowing anything about leadership to being one that is effective in the office. This is your lifeline that will make the difference between advancing in
Size: 37.84 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR