Beginners Guide To Graphics Design
- Beginners Guide To Graphics Design
- Beginners Guide To Graphics Design.doc
- Beginners Guide To Graphics Design.pdf
- Thank You.html
Spilling The Secret Of How To Get Yourself Recognised As A Top Rate Graphics Designer And Win Work From Major Companies For Your Graphic Design Services
Are you a graphic designer struggling to find clients?
You may be a whizz in Photoshop or a flash guru but unless you can sell yourself to prospective clients those skills are going to be wasted.
Have you ever wondered why other freelance graphic designers are making a fortune? Whilst you struggle to get a single customer? Do you know why these people are winning all of the business?
Let’s look at it another way, do you understand just what a prospective client is looking for when they are looking for a new graphic designer?
They are looking for somebody that can produce designs that stand out, the kind of design that gets them noticed and brings customers too them! They are no different from you; they are also looking for customers.
So when presenting sample work you should aim to provide them not with something they might like, but something they realise their customers will love!
The key to all of this is great graphic design, but you wouldn’t be reading this if you cannot produce great graphic design, the real problem is the fact you may be producing the wrong graphic design.
You need to reach the customers of your customer, you are designing for them, and these are the people your client is trying to reach. Always design with the target audience in mind.
So you can produce great graphics, but this is not enough, visually pleasing does not always equal effective. Unless your graphics can also deliver the message your clients need then all those pretty pictures will go to waste.
A graphic designer is to an artist what a copywriter is to an author, you are not being paid to be creative you are being paid to sell products, always remember this, most clients are not looking for the next Picasso, they are looking for sales.
Luckily the graphic design trade does not require a university education, many talented individuals are self taught, the most successful of these understand that they are not designing for themselves, they are designing for an audience, the audience your customer is trying to reach. If you can master this concept then you will not need years of training and experience, you will have already grasped the most important concept of the graphic design industry.
You will seldom be asked about your formal qualifications and training, you will be asked to present your portfolio, you must ensure that this portfolio shows off your skills to the fullest, keep it up to date and don’t be afraid to have several different portfolios to show different types of clients.
Introducing... Beginners Guide To Graphics Design
All You Need To Know On How To Become A Qualified Graphics Designer
This eBook is going to guide you through starting a successful career as a graphics designer.
* What does a graphic designer do? This may seem like a stupid question but in reality it’s quite sensible. There are a myriad of different types and style of graphic designer, many designers specialise in certain areas that fit them best. You will also need to know how people think.
* Do I need any qualifications? Will you need professional training and an industry recognised qualification? Can you get by as a self taught designer? What do clients look for, skill or training?
* What kind of self help and training are available? Here we will tell you about some of the industry recognised qualifications you can obtain fairly easily, are you already skilled enough to start out? Or do you need to brush up a little?
* How do you choose the right training? What makes a good teaching establishment? They should certainly offer multiple courses for different levels, they should also train you using up to date software packages not old outdated ones.
And one heck of a load more!
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can modify/change the main product
- [YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
Site Speed Secrets Video Upgrade
Discover how you can finally speed up your website and increase your conversion rates. All the information you need is here, and nothing has been left out in this course! You’ll learn so much just by going through this course. Here are some...
Size: 67.20 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR
WP Crash Course
WordPress Makes It Easy For ANYONE to Build Their First Website! Learn how to tap into the power of WordPress! t is 2014. The web is no fad, it is here to stay - and it is making people money, all...the...time! In this day and age, ...
Size: 4.81 MB
License: Personal Use Rights
Wordpress Blogs - A Guide For Begineers
What Is Wordpress? You may have heard about Wordpress but you may not know what it actually is or what it offers to you. The one thing you should know is that a blog is one of the most important ways to establish a presence online. Without a blog, you and your business are unlikely to success without spending a great deal of money on advertising...
Size: 1.22 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR