Unlock Your Full Potential
- 1 - Ebook
- Unlock Your Full Potential.pdf
- 2 - Checklist
- 3 - Resource Cheat Sheet
- Resource Cheat Sheet.pdf
- 4 - Mindmap
- 5 - Sales Page
- 6 - Optin Page
- Lead Box
- Lead Magnet.pdf
- 7 - Graphics
- Ebook Stacked
- Lead Magnet
- Resource Cheat Sheet
- 8 - Email Swipes
- Lead Magnet - Opt-in.txt
- Sales Page (Short copy).txt
- Sales Page.txt
- Subject headlines.txt
- 9 - Social Media Images
- Quotes-ALL IMAGES.jpg
It has been found that around 1.9 million children between the ages of 3 and 17 have been diagnosed with some form of depression.
To make matters worse, two out of three people who are suffering from depression do not receive the proper treatment they need.
Although treatment and care for depression are improving, there are still many people who suffer on a day-to-day basis.
One feeling that is often associated with depression and suicide is hopelessness, but many others experience hopelessness too.
Hopelessness turns into a vicious cycle that makes one feel unable to control themselves, their behaviors, and the world around them.
Although it's true that you cannot control the world around you, You can control yourself.
In fact, it is completely possible to gain control of your life and create the best life possible through your actions.
For those who feel hopeless about their life, this may feel like an unattainable goal, but it is one that you can reach with the right help and action.
Here's what you will learn in this guide:
- How to commit to the process. This is the very first step to take on your path to unlocking your full potential. Without it, everything else will be a waste of time.
- 8 things that will help you define your potential so you will know your true purpose. The clearer you are about this step, the better your results will be.
- How you can manifest your desires with the Law of Attraction. You will learn how to use sensory visualization to attract your desires.
- The power of vision boards and how to leverage it to your advantage.
- How to start habits that last a lifetime. Ask yourself these 4 important questions to form new habits.
- The negative effects of resentment and bitterness
- How to let go of everything in your past that has negatively impacted you so you can finally move forward.
- How to…
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The Art Of Consistensy
With all the distractions we have in the world nowadays it can be hard to stay consistent in routines and habits. Without consistency though, our relationships and our professional life will fail.
Size: 62.96 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR