Create and submit a digital product to our PLR catalogue and we’ll make sure every single member knows who you are and where to find your business’s website.
And if your skills or services can’t be packaged up, you can hire someone to create the digital product you need. Websites like Upwork or Freelancer make it easy to hire freelancers to create one for you. Post a job, interview applicants, and hire the person you’re confident will create a truly amazing product.
No. The product(s) you submit must be your own original creation (or one that you contracted someone to create). We do not accept other PLR products. This is because we need to be given the PLR rights from the original creator.
No. You are equally as elligible to submit your product whether you are an InDigitalWorks member or not.
Yes. We need the PLR rights to list your product in our catalogue.
InDigitalWorks does not pay you for your submitted product. However, remember that your PLR product represents your business. So if you submit a high quality product that our members love, they’ll likely come directly to you to see what else you offer.
Aside from submitting a great product that truly gives people value, here are several ideas for extra value-shots you can include:
- Providing a sales page for the product is attractive for InDigitalWorks members who are interested in selling the product.
- A squeeze page would attract members who want to use it for building their email list.
- Blog posts or articles reviewing or promoting the product would appeal to bloggers
- Graphics and banners promoting your product increase the value
- Promotional videos or tutorial videos greatly help to attract members to your product
We only require that any product you submit has a professionally designed ecover (see here for an example), and at least a 100 word product description. Aside from that, we carefully comb through all product submissions to find the highest quality products. So send us your best!