Surefire Webinar Commissions
Discover How to Increase Your Retention Rate So That You Can Keep Your Website’s Members Happily Paying You On A Recurring Basis! In this video series, you’ll learn practical strategies that you can apply to your business right away.
Running a recurring monthly, quarterly, or even annual membership site can be very profitable. If done correctly, membership sites can withstand the test of time. However, no matter how powerful your software tools are, what good is the membership itself if you can’t keep your customers?
You see, the average retention rate–or in other words, how long somebody actually stays on your website – is often three months or less.
The big question is how can you increase your retention rate so that your customers become long-term members? Well, there are many different ways you can achieve this, and one specific way is called engagements.
Obviously, engaging your customers on your membership site is crucial, but creating interaction and engagement can be quite general. There are many different practical steps that you can apply to your recurring membership website right away.
Here's a list of this 9 part video series in more detail:
- Video #1 - Introduction to Increasing Your Retention Rate
- Video #2 - When They First Join
- Video #3 - Quick-Start Training Videos
- Video #4 - Site Layout and Navigation
- Video #5 - What Software Should You Use?
- Video #6 -Public Recognition
- Video #7 - Grandfather Pricing
- Video #8 - Creating a Content Democracy
- Video #9 - Releasing Your Content
- Submitted On:
- 06 Apr 2015
- File Size:
- 249 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights