Surefire Podcast Blueprint 2.0
Finally, Discover How to Create Successful and Engaging Podcasts That Instantly Will Brand You As The Expert and Drive Loads of Traffic Back To Your Products and Services…Starting Today!
Don’t know where to start? Thinking “I’m a complete newbie, I can’t do this…”? Well don’t! While podcast marketing is somewhat technical, we will cover the basic fundamentals to ensure you can create podcasts with ease.
This training course was created so you could quickly and easily implement this blueprint right away.In fact, most of this video course is screen-captured video, meaning you'll see everything on my screen as I walk you through the whole process.
Gone are the days where you could just put a product or service up and sell it. Nowadays, you have to provide as much valuable content as possible to differentiate yourself from your competitors - who are likely not even doing this.
What this means is that if you do this, you will have a huge head start.
Now, branding yourself as the expert and as someone who is willing to give great content is absolutely crucial to gaining trust and converting sales.
Fortunately for you, this can easily be done through videos, podcasts, and more. Today though, we’ll focus on podcasts.
Here's a list of this 11 part video series in more detail:
- Video #1: Introduction to Podcast Marketing
- Video #2: What's In A Podcast?
- Video #3: Writing a Intro and Outro Script (Copy and Paste This)
- Video #4: Hire Voiceover Artist for Intro and Outro
- Video #5: Microphone and Software Editing Tools
- Video #6: Record Your Podcast (How to Create Soundproof Environments)
- Video #7: Edit Your Main Podcast Yourself
- Video #8: Podcast Hosting - Sites to Use
- Video #9: Creating a Podcast - Upload Audio Files to Podcast Hosting
- Video #10: Get Your RSS Feed
- Video #11: Submit Podcast to iTunes
- Submitted On:
- 04 Apr 2014
- File Size:
- 635 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights