Surefire List Cleaner
Finally, Discover How to Maintain and Clean Your Email Lists For Higher Response Rates… Resulting in Higher Profits and More Responsive Subscribers...Starting Today!
We all have heard that the money is in the list and yes it is, but what happens after you've built the list?
What happens after you have a list of subscribers and you're constantly emailing them?
One thing that most people forget is list maintenance, and this is a crucial step and process to maintain the responsiveness of your deliver-ability rates, open rates, click-through rates, preventing being blacklisted by spam lists, and much more!
Now another different scenario is when you are using server-side email, which basically means you are emailing your subscribers directly off your website. This is a bit more risky because you are not using a web hosting server that is for email marketing, and thus without the proper experience, you could be hurting your email reputation, which decreases your deliverability rates.
So,by doing what you’ll learn in this course, you will protect your asset from being deleted. Plus you’ll increase your profits in the end as well and be able to focus on the right people instead of the wrong ones.
Here's a list of this 9-part video series in more detail:
- Video #1 : Introduction to List Maintenance and Tools You Need
- Video #2 : Analyze Your Statistics
- Video #3 : Backup Your Email Addresses
- Video #4 : Test and Clean Your Email Addresses
- Video #5 : Suppression vs. Blacklist Lists
- Video #6 : Segmenting Your Lists
- Video #7 : Blacklist Checker
- Video #8 : How to Get Off a Blacklist and How to Whitelist Your IP Address
- Video #9 : Protecting Your Email Reputation
- Submitted On:
- 08 Dec 2013
- File Size:
- 407 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights