Responsive Webinar Follow-Ups
Announcing the Brand New, 7-Part, Step-by-Step Video Course that Shows You Why Your Existing Webinar Isn’t Producing The Sales Conversions You Want. You’ll Also Learn How to Take It To The Next Level, and Skyrocket Your Sales Conversions… Starting Today!
Often times after you’ve worked tirelessly on the webinar itself, it becomes frustrating when it does not convert. So why does it not convert? In the specific video series we will be covering the biggest mistake that people tend to make when it comes to selling with webinars; including the most overlooked mistakes so that you do not make the same mistakes and lose sales.
It's a fact that webinars have higher conversions than the majority of sales mediums out there. However, let's say that you have your webinar in hand, and it’s just not getting the best sales conversions.
So the question remains, how do you get people to your webinar and get them to buy afterwards? Well there are multiple ways that you can achieve this.
You'll also get access to swipe files that you can simply copy and paste to use in your own webinar email auto responder series, regardless of what auto responder service you use; whether that is Aweber or Getresponse, etc.
Here's a list of this 7 part video series in more detail:
- Video #1: Introduction to Webinar Conversions
- Video #2: Biggest Mistakes Webinar Hosts Make That Lose Sales
- Video#3: How to Increase Your Actual Attendee Rate
- Video #4: Webinar Email Schedule
- Video#5: Email Follow Up and Reminder Templates
- Video#6: Getting people to run through your door
- Video#7: After the Webinar Follow Up Templates
- Submitted On:
- 11 Nov 2014
- File Size:
- 206 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights