How To Get Started Using Drupal
Get started with drupal - a very powerful and flexible content management system!
This seven part video series takes you by the hand and teaches you how you can get started creating your own sites using drupal.
Millions of people take to the internet to find information about something they want to know or need to know every day. They know that the information they want is out there in cyberland somewhere. They will often visit many sites and spend many hours trying to find the information they are after.
Here is where a well laid out content site really helps.. It will be a much more enjoyable experience for the visitor to a site if that site is laid out logically and is full of useful content. If the content is updated often they will come back again and again You know what that means if it is your site. KACHING!
The key of course is content - and lots of it. Quantity is important but so is quality. A site with quality content on it's pages can make thousands of dollars every month.
So what do you do if you aren't a web master or a website designer? Well guess what - it doesn't matter! No one said you had to know very much to have a great website. (Okay maybe they did - but they are wrong). All you need is the right software and to know how to use it.
Here Is Just Some Of What You Will Learn:
- How To Install Drupal
- How To Set Up Drupal
- How To Create Pages On Your Site
- How To Create Articles On Your Site
- How To Use Modules
- How To Change The Look Of Your Site
- ... and lots more
- Submitted On:
- 11 Jun 2015
- File Size:
- 308 MB
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights