Set Up Your Own Web Hosting Service
Every internet based product needs web hosting.
You can capitalize on this fact and open your own hosting service.
Learn how you can set up your own hosting service and billing system. get your piece of the web hosting pie!
Read on to find out more.
If you have a website up on the internet right now than you are already paying someone for hosting. If you don't have a website up yet but are planning to this is for you too.
Every website requires a hosting account to provide a place for it to live. This is the file space on the internet for your site. Web hosting accounts also provide the infrastructure that is needed to run these websites such as email accounts and scr|pt handling.
Besides the fact that you are going to need hosting for your own websites, think about some other things you could do if you could sell hosting. For instance you can offer this as a value added service to clients that you create sites for or when flipping websites.
You set them up, which takes about two minutes and then you are done. You continue to collect money for months or years to come!
That is just an example, but think of the power here. Once they have their websites up and running they are unlikely to move it. That mean a recurring income for you for a very long time!
Here are just a few reasons that you should have your own hosting service:
* Host all your own sites at one fixed cost
* Easy recurring income
* Great add on when selling or flipping websites
* Costs less than $30 per month to have your own hosting service
And lots more....
- Submitted On:
- 07 Feb 2011
- File Size:
- 184,956.46 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights