How To Use The PayPal Sandbox To Test Your Payment Flow – Updated Version
Testing is one of the most important things you can do to ensure success.
Make sure you extend this to your payment and delivery process or you will have a huge problem. You only get one chance to make a first impression. Make it a good one!
We all know that without happy customers a business is doomed to failure.
If a business has customers who are dissatisfied with their products or services they lose out on repeat business - and will ultimately wither away until they disappear.
However on the other hand if a customer has a good buying experience and are satisfied with the products or services they paid for they will become a customer for life. Think of the value of this loyal customer to that business.
Well - today is your lucky day! I have put together a video series that shows you how to prepare your site and set up and use the Paypal sandbox for Website Payments Standard. You can be testing your own sites in the next thirty minutes.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- How to set up your Paypal Sandbox Account.
- How to set up your test accounts for both sides of the transaction (buy / sell)
- How to run through a simple payment cycle to test your payment flow.
- Use advanced payment functions in scripts. (Like IPN, API signatures and Auto Return.
- and lots more...
- Submitted On:
- 10 May 2013
- File Size:
- 136 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights