Create A Search Engine Friendly Sales Page Using Wordpress
Learn how to create a great looking and search engine friendly sales page using Wordpress.
Forget about having to know any html or knowing how and where to upload your images.
Wordpress looks after all of that for you.
With Wordpress, right out of the box you get the following functionality:
* Automatic media handling (images, audio, video)
* You are able to ping the blog networks
* Built in editor
* Automatic handling of theme changes.
* Easy Search Engine Optimization
* Easily add functionality with free plugins
Here is What You Will Learn In These Videos
* How to do a basic Wordpress install from the install files
* How to upload your theme and set it as the default.
* How to customize the theme
* How to customize the header
* How to customize the footer
* How to handle media (images, audio and video)
* How to easily optimize your page for search engines.
- Submitted On:
- 25 Apr 2010
- File Size:
- 127,894.19 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights