CPA Marketing Excellence Pack
Tired Of Paying For Clicks That NEVER Seem To Convert? DiscoverThe Six Easy Steps To CPA Marketing That Can Put Thousands Of Dollars Into Your Pocket Each Month!
PPC advertising has been around for a while now and has established itself as the primary model for advertising on the web. Of course, PPC advertising is 'Pay Per Click' advertising, which basically means that you only pay as an advertiser when someone actually clicks on your ad. This is different from paying for a fixed spot in a magazine or on a website because you only pay when your ad generates views.
For the advertiser, this is a very good deal because it essentially means that you only pay when you are successful. An advert that sits on a website not attracting any clicks will actually cost you nothing and you will thus be able to ensure that you get a very high ROI (return on investment).
This is even more true if you use CPA advertising, which is in many ways the natural evolution of PPC. CPA essentially stands for 'Cost Per Action' or 'Cost Per Acquisition' and in this sense, you only pay when your advert is actually successful in doing what it is setting out to do. You only pay for an ad that converts – giving you guaranteed returns on that investment.
Well, in reality you will sometimes still pay per click but even then CPA gives you a figure for how much each action is costing you – allowing you to calculate your precise profit margin. This is the metric that every advertiser should be most interested in. Essentially, this is the point in which the ad becomes profitable and if you only pay for that then you have a situation where everyone is guaranteed to win.
CPA is a relatively new form of PPC but it is one that is rapidly catching on for obvious reasons. If you want to evolve your current marketing campaign in a way that can only improve your ROI and if you want to get one step ahead of the competition, then this is something you should be learning.
And if that's your plan, then you've come to the right place! This book will serve as your master-class in CPA marketing and will show you how to get set up, how to stack the cards in your favor and how to scale up your operation for gigantic profits. So buckle up and let's take a dive into the complex world of CPA marketing...
Below are some of the information that you are about to learn:
- The Basics of CPA Marketing
- CPA Versus Other Forms of Marketing – Who is PPC For?
- Choosing the Right CPA Network
- Which Platform Should You Use?
- Top Tips for Effective CPA Ads
- The Importance of Tracking
- Creating a Landing Page
- How to Make Money With CPA
- The CPA Success Formula
- Submitted On:
- 14 Oct 2015
- File Size:
- 153 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights