Google Position Tool
Google Position Checker is a very useful keyword rank checker script that can help you determine your website’s relevance for specific keywords. It shows you where your site is ranked in search engines for a keyword.
Simply enter your website and the search term you want to check, and you’re done. You can see in what position your website appears almost instantly.
Check the tool in action here.
You can use this position script to check your website rankings or you can install it on your website to provide useful tool for your visitors and gain high quality traffic.
This is PLR version and comes with sales letter and all the graphics with source files.
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can modify/change the main product
- [YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Google Suggest Keyword Scraper
What does the program do, exactly? The user adds a root keyword into the program, something like "SEO tips" and chooses a save location. The user then clicks the "Go" button, and the program heads to Google, and starts capturing keywords from the Suggest fe...
Size: 19.39 MB
License: Private Label Rights