Share Per View Plugin
ATTENTION: WordPress website owners who need more engagement... How to Encourage Social Sharing and Virtually Guarantee Viral Content!
With all the social sharing buttons you see on websites these days, you might think readers are clamoring for them and wildly clicking all that they see. Think again.
The fact is, much like sidebar ads and pop-up forms, we're growing used to the existence of social sharing buttons. So much so that in many cases, we don't even see them.
Here's something else you've no doubt noticed: Facebook is constantly reducing the reach or your fan page, making it more and more difficult to get your content found on this, the largest and most popular social network.
Sure, you can pay for ads or boosted posts, but wouldn't it just be easier to get others to share your content for you? Think of the organic reach you'd have then!
Now, at last, there is a solution to all of these social sharing issues!
Even better - this plugin is easy to use for both you and your readers. It comes with:
- One-click installation for fast setup.
- Set-it-and-forget-it social credentials.
- The ability to protect content on both posts and pages for total flexibility.
- The option to set default messages for all hidden content.
- The ability to create custom messages on a post-by-post basis.
- The option to create custom Tweets for each hidden content, as well as different Twitter handles for each post (perfect for multi-author blogs!)
- The familiar WordPress WYSIWYG editor for total control over both your hidden content and the message your site visitors see.
- The choice to protect text, audio, images, video and even download links.
- Custom cookie settings, so returning visitors don't have to share again to read the same content.
- Submitted On:
- 04 Jun 2014
- File Size:
- 991.77 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights