Process Mover WordPress Plugin
ATTENTION: Blog owners in need of better organization and automation ... Never Miss An Important Publishing Deadline Or Accidentally Post An Unfinished Article Again!
Successful blogs have a lot of moving parts. You have to post regularly. Social media ready images are a must-have. Search engines need to be kept happy. And if you want to be read--and shared--your blog needs to have a polished, professional look.
Typos and poor grammar make you look like an amateur. Missing calls to action let visitors wander away without so much as a backwards glance. And what about formatting? Without careful consideration of headlines and other elements, your blog readers can quickly lose interest.
Keeping multiple writers--each with their own businesses to run--on task and on deadline can feel a lot like herding kittens. Sure, you can give them assignments, even keep a shared Google calendar with clearly stated deadlines, but unless they know exactly what happens next, things are bound to get missed.
And unless YOU know where in the process your drafts are, it's impossible to keep your blog running along smoothly. You'll waste hours tracking down writers and graphics and adding links and calls to action, and you'll still publish content that's not up to your standards.
It simply cannot be helped - not when you have so many people on the team and no clear way to pass content along to the next step.
By creating a clear chain of custody for every piece of content, you'll never again publish anything that's less than perfect, miss a deadline, or forget to add the correct keywords.
Your blog posts will be the best they can be, and it can all happen without constant monitoring on your part. Process Mover makes it easy to:
- Create multiple 'roles' so you can move your content easily between team members.
- Notify the person responsible that the post is ready for them.
- Send email or Slack messages so you can be sure you contact your team in the way that works for them.
- Bulk update posts to save time.
- Automatically send the correct link for editing, so your team members don't waste time searching multiple posts.
- Send notification to any WordPress user, and even edit the preferred email on the fly.
- Add unlimited processes--no matter how many steps your posts go through, Process Mover will accommodate your workflow.
- Choose which WordPress roles are included--no need to email the admin user if only your editors and authors work with posts.
- Seamlessly integrate with Slack to keep all team communications in one place.
- Manage your workflow right from your post editing screen, just one click sends a message to the person responsible for the next step.
- Submitted On:
- 09 Jul 2015
- File Size:
- 971.65 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights