Perfectly Profitable Products
'Positioning Your Product For Maximum Profits!
Starting up a business is by no means easy, online or offline. It’s important to know from the word go the advantages and disadvantages of the multiple presentation issues that you have to deal with.
Just this one decision alone could decide the future of your business. Where many jump in headfirst with short-term profits in mind, we need to be smarter than that to survive, never mind get rich.
This report will talk about those issues now and lay all the cards on the table when it comes to the ins and outs of the presentation choices available to today’s online business.
Below is some more information that you are about to learn:
- Affiliates Vs Your Own
- Thinking Beyond Profits
- Beyond Direct Promotion Outlets
- Single Sale Vs Membership 1
- Time Constraints
- Single Sale Vs Membership: The Risks
- The Viability Of Memberships
- Maintenance Vs Pro-Activity
- Flexible Memberships: The Low Maintenance Option
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 01 Dec 2015
- File Size:
- 1,216.50 Kb
- Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights