Affiliate Army Secrets
Your Roadmap To Creating A Winning Affiliate Program!
Good ol’ affiliate promotion. The lifeblood of many businesses, underestimated or ignored by many more. In this manual, I want to take you on a journey through the inner workings of a well oiled affiliate program.
We’ll talk about everything from the importance of running such a system, through to getting affiliates promoting when you want them to, and some stats for you to have a look at that will squash any doubt that this is one of the most profitable aspects of online business, and I’ll make sure to get at least one interactive quiz in there to make things a more interesting read, and to test your knowledge.
Even if you don’t have an affiliate program set up for your own business yet, give it a shot. Skim over it at least. It’s not hard to understand or set up once you have the facts, not to mention the mighty profit potential it puts at your disposal.
Below are some of the information that you are about to learn:
- Goals Of This Section
- Affiliate Program Management
- Setting The Scene
- What Makes You Any Different?
- Dashing The Affiliate Promotion Doubts
- Not An Overnight Task – But It’s Fast
- Your First Questions Should Be..
- Analyzing Your Offer Objectively
- It’s All About Adding Value
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 27 Mar 2015
- File Size:
- 645.59 Kb
- Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights