facebooking Craze For Internet Marketers!
Why Internet Marketers Should Use FaceBook, How It Can Help Grow Your Business And How To Get 500 Friends In 30 Days!
In marketing circles, there is a great deal of talk about FaceBook. FaceBook is a social networking site that came quietly into the Internet scene in early 2004 and at that time, it was geared towards college students only.
Friends and 'soon to be' friends can be located with their email, by region or city, by profession, by their school, or numerous other options. Once a person has joined your circle of friends, you can interact with them by sending them messages or leaving notes on their profile, which is essentially called 'writing on one's wall'.
A lot has changed in 4 years and now anyone over the age of 13 can open a free account at FaceBook and start interacting with others. Today, there are more than 80 million people using FaceBook.
Since FaceBook has become open to non-college students, some of the most famous Internet Marketers, including John Reese, Mike Filsaime, Willie Crawford, and Edmund Loh have found that the social networking site is more than just a way to connect with old friends and to meet new friends, it can also be used as a valuable marketing tool.
'FaceBooking' can boost your business in the relationship area and connect to your customers and potential partners on a personal level - you will discover all these in FaceBooking Craze For Internet Marketers!
Table of Contents
* Introduction: Why Use FaceBook?
* How to Register Your FaceBook Account
* How to Write an Attractive Profile
* Adding Friends and Building Your Network
* How to Get More than 500 Friends in 30 Days
* How to Get Targeted Prospects from FaceBook Advertisements
* How to Start a Group and Do Joint Ventures
* Some No-No's on FaceBook
* The FaceBook Frenzy: To Join or Not to Join?
- Submitted On:
- 01 Jul 2010
- File Size:
- 2,528.02 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites