Ways Of Knowing
Always wondered if you know everything about you? Here are some useful tips to develop your self, voice and mind!
It is during adolescence that the phases of self-growth begins; developing characteristics that lead to maturity, yet different roles increase and intensify whereas many start developing mimicking behaviors.
The manifestation of these mimicked behaviors often involves the way one thinks, or believes.
Often adolescence grow up failing to express their own point of views, rather they express what they mimic to others.
The problem comes with underdevelopment self, voice and mind.
Social factors play a large part in why many teens contend to become problematic.
Often the social issues lead to loses of voice. When we work through the processes of development of self, voice and mind we must consider social issues, biases, shortchanges, expressions, education and more.
Introducing... Ways Of Knowing!
Everything you need to know to gain development of voice and mind is included in this special report:
* Ways Of Knowing - The Female Secrets
* Behind the Scene of Women’s Issues
* Development of self, voice and mind
* Adopting a winning attitude
* Visionary Action
* How to find your voice
* The importance of character
* The holistic approach
* How to transform the mind
* The road to higher awareness
And Much, Much More...
- Submitted On:
- 02 Sep 2010
- File Size:
- 20,640.64 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites