The End to Multi-tasking
Discover How To Eliminate Poor Time Use, Gain Focus And Become More Productive So You Can Get More Done!
Being the busy bee and the ever imaginative person that you are, it is quite impossible not to entertain a lot of thoughts about what you want to do and how you would want things done. Even ambition and the drive to be successful at everything can definitely keep you preoccupied and distracted from getting one thing finished.
Although it is not entirely wrong to plan things ahead and to want several things to happen all at once, it wouldn’t hurt if you focus or stick to one plan at a time to avoid overlapping of goals or confusion. A lot of people fall victim to the belief that the more you accomplish in the shortest time possible, the more successful they become in their lives.
Yes, this notion might work for some, but for those who are not that good at multi tasking, it is highly unlikely that they will reap positive results from this.
If you are someone who seems to find multi tasking a challenge or maybe you would want to find a fool proof plan when it comes to planning and putting them into action, then focusing on one thing or task at a time would most probably help you out.
Below is the list of information that you are about to learn:
- Adverse Effects of Multitasking in Terms of Productivity
- Importance of Working on A Single Task
- Reasons Why You Are Not Moving Forward
- Thirty of the Best Ways to Focus on One Thing at a Time
- A Simpler Approach To Improving Concentration
- Daily focus exercises
- Identifying Distractions at Work
- Top Workplace Distractions
- Ways to Avoid Multi Tasking
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 13 Mar 2015
- File Size:
- 5,617.25 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights