Has Anyone Ever Told You That You Could Be A Stand-Up Comedian?
In order to be a successful stand-up comedian, you have to know how to make audiences like your material so that they will enjoy your show. If you don’t satisfy them, you will know about it.
Making people laugh is not always easy...
But if you have that gift, you should expound on it! Laughter is great for the soul, body and mind. It is a way to channel those sad emotions to happy emotions.
On the other hand, stand-up comedy is not the easiest thing to master. It is very important that the audience is quickly receptive to the comedian’s material. Stand-up comedians usually relegate themselves to one man or woman shows. However, there are times when they will have an opening act.
Stand-up comedians go through great strides to deliver material and jokes that will make their audience laugh. If they don’t, they will be ridiculed and heckled by some in the audience. They can overcome that and win back the audience. They also win over their audience by not working so much on their own feelings, but making amends in order to please the audience.
In this report, you will discover:
* Why you need to know why style of comedy will fit you
* Why you should go and see other comedians perform
* Why you should connect with your personal life when looking for material and jokes
* Four kinds of jokes you can test out
* The purpose of practicing your comedy routine
* One of the first places to go to test out your material
* What to do if you don’t feel up to par with jokes and material you have written
* Why you should talk to other people in the industry
* What you need in order to start writing stand-up jokes
* The one thing to tell friends and family members when practicing your material in front of them
And Much More!
- Submitted On:
- 11 Mar 2010
- File Size:
- 491.25 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites