Warning: Spam is more than just annoying - it's dangerous. It's a main distributor of viruses that can destroy your computer.
The massive onslaught of offensive, unethical, dangerous and criminal emails is not going to stop, unless you stop them.
All of the information you need to understand Spam, to recognize harmful emails before you interact with them, and to stop receiving unwanted email in your inbox is in Spam Stopper.
Here's what's inside:
* Understand what Spam is and what Spam isn't.
* Learn how your email address is often collected by spammers - often with your consent.
* Realize that clicking a link that promises you will be taken off of their mailing list is really just a waste of time... and may do more harm then good.
* Discover the best method currently available for stopping Spam dead in its tracks.
* Why innocent "Chain Letters" are often tools used by Spammers to get you and your friend's email addresses.
* Learn a simple trick that can help you misdirect Spammers.
* Find out which files on your computer that you should get rid of regularly.
* How using the word "at" in certain instances can save you from getting on Spammers' email lists.
* Understand why contests are often the hidden culprit responsible for stealing your email address for Spammers - and what you can do to stop this.
* Discover one low-cost method that will keep your inbox practically Spam free as long as you use it.
* Learn how viruses, trojans, and worms team up with Spam to cause chaos for you and your computer.
* Understand that email is not free. Spammers take advantage of it and are costing businesses loads of cash... that you pay for!
* Learn to recognize "Plea emails" that are after your wallet.
* 5 common occurrences that open your email address to Spam. These will surprise you.
* Learn what Spiders are and how Spammers use them to capture your email address.
* Learn what Email-Harvesters are and how they can obtain your email address without your knowledge.
* Find out why you should be careful of public forums... and how Spammers may be looking for you there.
* Discover the danger of Spammers teaming up with Hackers to steal your Login information.
* Realize how the software you buy may contribute to unwanted email in your inbox.
* Understand the devastating domino effect of responding to Spam.
* Find out why paying to send emails have been considered a solution to Spam - but will ultimately fail.
* What to look for when entering your email address that will greatly reduce your chance of receiving junk mail.
* Why a National No-Spam list just isn't plausible.
* Realize that Email Filters can be just as much of a hassle as the Spam itself if you pick the wrong one.
* Why your personal website is likely a major factor in the amount of Spam you receive.
* Understand the 4 reasons why complaining to a Spammer's Internet Service Provider is mostly a waste of time.
* Discover the dirty little secret that those "in the know" have about free-trial software's relation to Spam.
* Find out how Microsoft and Yahoo! are fighting Spam - and how you can take advantage of their efforts.
* Find out the absolute worst thing you can do for yourself when trying to fight Spam. Learn now before you do it!
* Learn why using encrypted passwords might be your best bet - and how to do it.
* Find out how to wash incoming mail. When done right can virtually end your problems with Spam.
* Understand why Spammers do what they do and how to crush their hopes and dreams of endless cash.
* 4 tricks that Spammers use to get you to open their emails.
* Discover how to spot fake charitable Spam emails trying to take advantage of your generosity.
* 4 types of emails promising to make you money... that are really sent to make Spammers money. Learn to spot and delete them before you become a victim.
* 11 powerful web sites to visit if you plan to fight Spam in your inbox.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
- Submitted On:
- 01 Jun 2010
- File Size:
- 33,286.34 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites