Running For Weight Loss
Nice Weight Loss Package - ebook, articles, autoreponder emails and more!
There is absolutely no doubt that running is one of the best forms of exercise on this planet. Human beings just like most animals have the capability to run. We were made to do so. Our forefathers ran to hunt for food. They ran to escape predators. Running was a necessity for survival.
As time passed and technology got more advanced, we had less need to run. Yet, we do it without even realising it. Have you ever run after your toddler when he or she was running towards the street? Maybe you needed to catch the bus and you saw it at the bus stop while you were a distance away. What did you do? Run for it, of course.
Late for work and you need to clock in? Start running. You run because you have evolved to. That basically means that your body is designed to run and burn calories faster than most of the other forms of exercise out there.
Swimming, cycling, rowing, skipping, resistance training, etc. are all excellent ways of burning your fat off. Yet, none burn as many calories as a fast run. Running is a weight loss solution, bar none.
This book will tell you everything you need to know to run fast and effectively burn off the stubborn fat on your body. Follow the advice and tips closely.
There is hardly any fluff in this guide. Everything is explained in an easy to understand manner and you’re only given the important information that you need to know. This book will give you a running start to achieve your weight loss goals.
Fat loss is a pretty simple concept. Putting it into practice is difficult. This book will help you with that. The advice and tips within work wonders, if you work them. You ready? Good… Ready… Steady… Go!
Below are some information that you are about to learn:
- Why Should I Run?
- Setting Goals
- Should I Count My Calories?
- What You Need To Know Before Getting Started
- Good running shoes
- Besides getting equipment, there are 2 essential things you must always do
- Running Techniques & Tips
- How Do I Calculate MHR or Maximum Heart Rate?
- How should I breathe while running?
- How do I lose weight by running?
- Finding Motivation
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 28 Aug 2014
- File Size:
- 10,147.95 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights