Personality Quadrants' Dating Guide
Personality Quadrants’ Dating Guide
Mastering Dating Skills by Understanding the Way your Date Behaves!
Welcome to Personality Quadrants’ Dating Guide! This is a fun-filled, light-hearted guide on how to get a good date by understanding yourself as well as understanding how your date will behave based on his or her personality type!
As you might know, there are many variations of teachings regarding the personality quadrants out there all written by psychologists and experts in the field. This book is not a manual to self-enlightenment.
The information here covers two main points:
• Understand which personality quadrant you fall into
• Understand how to deal with your date or the person you want to date
Different people have different definitions about success and happiness. But the one BIG factor to that lies here: OTHER PEOPLE.
You see, consider the fact that other people are:
• Quite similar to others in the ways they are
• Like no one else – unique!
• More like some people more than the others
Most self-improvement books and research actually show that men and women typically fall into one of four unique groups. As a matter of fact, those people tend to react in a rather predictable way when faced with circumstances and situations.
If your date happens to be from a different quadrant, you have to adapt your communication style to match him or her if you want to please your date.
You do not need to go into a personality overhaul if you do not like something about yourself. The key point to remember is people who find success and happiness, are those who are flexible enough to relate to others through modifying their own predominant interpersonal style to meet the needs of others who have a different predominant style.
- Submitted On:
- 20 Dec 2012
- File Size:
- 642.07 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites