Paid Traffic Profits
Complete Guide To Dominating The PPC Marketplace Paid Traffic Profits!
PPC, which stands for Pay Per Click marketing has been in existence for many years now, with one of the more popular PPC marketplaces being Google's advertising program, Adwords.
If you aren't familiar with Google Adwords, it's very easy to understand and if you use the Google search engine for personal searches, you are already familiar with the marketplace layout.
Adwords ads are the results that appear under the 'Sponsored Listings' on the right hand side of the search results window, as well as the ones that are highlighted above the search results.
These are the places where internet surfers usually click the ad or the search result if they see relevant to their queries.
Inside this eBook, you are about to learn the essential and important information that you need to learn about PPC:
- Google Search Network Overview
- Increasing Your Quality Score
- Keyword Research Simplified
- Creating Targeted Ad Groups
- Settup Ad Budgets
- Click Fraud
- Writing Your Ads
- Creating Winning Landing Pages
- Split Testing Your Campaigns
- Tracking Cost of Sales
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 24 Jul 2015
- File Size:
- 6,102.19 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights