Organic Gardening For Beginners
Statistics Show That Nearly Thirteen-Percent of All Americans Consume Harmful Chemicals At The Dinner Table Each And Every Night!
Take Control of What Your Family Eats Daily. Get Rid of All Of the Harmful Chemicals And Purify Your Food With Organic Gardening!
Have you ever considered what the chemicals that are applied to the foods that we eat every day can do to you and your family’s health? It’s quite scary when you think about it.
Government studies indicate that pesticides can contribute to a myriad of life-threatening illnesses including cancer, multiple sclerosis, and birth defects. They can also contribute to higher stress levels, insomnia, muscle weakness, and depression.
Two of the most popular classes of insecticides used in the U.S. are organophosphates and carbamates. They are designed as neurotoxins, poisoning the nervous systems of unwanted insects. However, they can harm human nervous systems as well. They are found in lawn sprays, weed killer sprays, roach and ant sprays, and even head-lice shampoo.
Children are more vulnerable to the effects of pesticide exposure because their internal organs are still developing and maturing. Pregnant women who are exposed to certain pesticides can spread that contamination on to their unborn children as well causing birth defects and later health problems.
Some may say that the exposure isn’t enough to worry about. We’ve been using chemicals on our food for years, why stop now? But when you think about it, farmers didn’t use chemicals on their crops back in the 1800’s, and they grew healthy, productive food anyway!
With our comprehensive book, “Organic Gardening for Beginners”, you can learn nearly everything you need to know to garden without the use of chemicals or other harmful substances!
Organic gardening isn’t a new age science. What it can be, though, is a new way of looking at the way you feed yourself and your loved ones! It’s all really quite simple. Learn organic gardening thesimple way – with this amazing book! There are many things that organic gardening can give you.
* The satisfaction of growing your own food
* The knowledge that you are eating all-natural foods with no health risks attached
* The confidence that you are doing everything you can do to protect the environment
* The peace that comes with providing your family with pure foods that cannot harm them
And this book can set you on your way! This book is like no other guide to organic gardening. We’ll give you over 45 pages jam packed with the information you need to not only get started with your organic garden, but how to keep that garden thriving for years!
- Submitted On:
- 09 Oct 2010
- File Size:
- 5,840.37 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Organic Food
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites