Growth Hacking 101
Discover How To Build Virality Into Your Business And Get Your Product or Service In Front of More People!
Isn't It Time You Harness The Power of The Internet To Sell More of Your Product or Service? How do successful companies like Dropbox and Groupon gain lots of customers to the point where they don't even need to market any more?
It sounds quite extreme and quite far fetched to even think your business could be on par with them, but there are certain marketing techniques they and other succesful companies use to grow their business.
How Do Successful Companies Get To Where They Are Today Using The Internet? Growth Hacking 101: How To Build Virality Into Your Business.
Here's what you'll discover in the Growth Hacking 101 guide:
- How to grow your business using the power of the Internet.
- How to narrow in on your niche to laser-target your audience and use the power of the 'long-tail'.
- Building a business that will be successful for many years to come using a few simple principles.
- Marketing methods that successful companies like Dropbox and Groupon use.
- How to build a sales funnel for maximum sales.
- Understanding push and pull tactics to gain more visitors to your product or service.
- ...and much, much more!
- Submitted On:
- 01 Jan 2014
- File Size:
- 7,117.27 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights