Get Started With Webinar
Webinar is a method of communicating to a group via a specific platform, with the ability to share information with them like voice, text, slides, multimedia and more.
Webinars have become one of the most popular ways to promote a business in the past few years.
They are so effective because they provide an immersiveness that other forums of media do not and attendees get real- time information delivered straight to them, not to mention the interactivity of question-and-answer sessions.
This book will help you become a passionate and engaging speaker, as well as develop your idea so that you can host the best webinar possible.
In addition, you will learn concepts that are vital to webinars, such as the equipment that you will need, mastering Q&A’s, working with co-organizers and hiring staff and much more.
- Pre-Requisites Required to Host a Successful Webinar
- Picking a Niche and Selecting Your Topic
- Advertising & Promotion
- Getting Your Presentation Ready
- Handling Queries
- Being the Best Presenter
- Co-Organizers, Webinar Partners & Staff
- Monetizing Your Webinar
- And much more!
Includes transferable PLR rights!
- Submitted On:
- 31 Dec 2020
- File Size:
- 15 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights