Ebook Publishing Profits
Ebooks are part of the new frontier of cyberspace. They are an entirely new medium for sharing marketing information, ideas, techniques, and expert knowledge.
Ebooks are fairly easy to produce, and their production cost is inexpensive. You don't need a publisher, an agent, a printing press, offset film, ink, paper, or even a distributor. You just need a great concept, the ability to write it or to hire a writer, and the right software.
Figure out your market, write your book, post it on your website, and with the right business savvy, your audience will come to you.
You have creative control over your eBook. You don’t have to compromise with an editor or the publishing trends of the time. You don't have to haggle with a designer or wait for copyedited galleys to arrive by snail mail.
There are innumerable ways to use eBooks to promote your business and drive quality traffic to your website!
Inside "Ebook Publishing Profits", you will learn:
- How to use e-books for marketing and promotion
- How to write an e-book
- How to make your eBook "user friendly"
- Why sell eBooks?
- How to price your eBook
- Marketing strategies
- Steps to publishing success
- How to turn your eBook into profits
- And much, much more!
- Submitted On:
- 06 Jul 2012
- File Size:
- 1,681.97 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites