Brick And Mortar Business For Newbies
How To Start Your Own Retail Business And Finally Be Your Own Boss Once And For All!
Introducing - Brick And Mortar Business For Newbies - Learn Step-By-Step, The Tasks You Need To Accomplish On Your Way To A Successful Retail Business!
Who Else Wants To Learn The Nitty Gritty Of Becoming Your Own Boss With A Retail Business? No Business Experience Necessary!
Take a look here for a sneak peak of what you will find inside this information packed guide:
* 14 questions you MUST ask yourself if you're considering starting a retail business.
* The reason why a retail business is the most challenging yet most rewarding venture you can start.
* 6 Reasons why you should start your own retail business today.
* Learn the one thing that will be the most important part of starting your retail business
* 11 sections you must not leave out of your business plan if you want to be taken seriously when applying for a loan.
* Why you can think of your business plan as an instruction manual that you write for yourself.
* 1 Area of your business plan that you must know a LOT about if you are going to be successful.
* The 3 major types of businesses you'll have to choose from when starting up in retail... and which is right for you.
* Learn what a Sole Proprietorship is and 6 benefits to running your business with one.
* 5 pitfalls to being a Sole Proprietor. Know them before you make your decision.
* Learn the 2 most common types of partnerships and how to choose one over the other.
* 10 items that must be present in any partnership agreement made between you and your business partner.
* 7 benefits to running your business with a partnership.
* 5 pitfalls to look out for if you decide to create your business as a partnership.
* Learn what it means to start your business as a corporation - and if this type of business is right for you.
* Understand why you'll need a board of directors if you choose this type of business start-up.
* 4 problems you might see a corporation run into - and whether or not you want to take the chance of this happening.
* How being conscious of your surroundings can help you pick the best business for your area.
* 2 questions to ask yourself when deciding what market to enter.
* Whether or not it's important to start a business in a field that you are familiar with. (Page 15)
* 3 different types of retail stores and which is right for you.
* What you need to be aware of if you decide to open a franchise.
and much more.
- Submitted On:
- 19 Aug 2009
- File Size:
- 6,873.89 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites