Affiliate Marketing Kickstart 2015
Discover How To Become A Successful Affiliate Marketer Even If You're Just Starting Out Online!
Affiliate marketing is a way of making money online. It’s really a simple concept. When you are an affiliate marketer, you promote a product, service, or site for a business, and you as a publisher get rewarded for doing so.
In most cases, you find products related to your niche and offer them on your website or blog. You promote the products and post a link on your site where they can purchase the products. Then, when someone follows that link to buy something, you earn a commission.
The commissions can be either a percentage of the sale or a fixed amount. You’ve seen links to other sites when you’ve read other people’s blogs. These links make the blogger money.
Below are some information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: What is Affiliate Marketing
- Chapter 2: The Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- Chapter 3: How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
- Chapter 4: Getting Started With Affiliate Marketing
- Chapter 5: Finding an Affiliate Program
- Chapter 6: Promoting
- Chapter 7: Steps to Making a Successful Affiliate Website
- Submitted On:
- 02 Oct 2015
- File Size:
- 9,296.12 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights