ADHD - Helping Your Anxious Child!
Has Your Child Been Diagnosed With ADHD? Is Coping With Your Child's Behavior Wearing You Out? Are You Tired of Searching For Answers?
Attention: If you answered "Yes" to those questions, read on. This may be the most important letter you've ever read...
Introducing ... ADHD - Helping Your Anxious Child!
There are actually three different types of ADHD. Each type has a different set of symptoms.
* Predominately Inattentive
* Predominately Hyperactive/Impulsive
With the Predominately Inattentive type of ADHD, the child may fail to pay attention to details and have difficulty sustaining attention to a task or activity. They may also seem like they aren’t listening when spoken to directly.
Researchers have found that children with ADHD who have been able to sit still long enough to take the lengthy IQ tests have been shown to possess higher IQs.
You'll discover a wealth of important information every parent needs in order to help his or her child who has been diagnosed with ADHD.
- Submitted On:
- 15 Apr 2010
- File Size:
- 185,997.56 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites