A Course In Wood Turning
Ever wondered what wood turning is all about? Here are some invaluable information on how to make beautiful items out of wood!
Without the right tools and information, it could take you years and cost you a small fortune to figure out just the right combinations that would create fine wood crafts. Instead of knocking yourself out trying to come up with the right formula, there is an easier way.
Now there’s good news...
Introducing... A Course In Wood Turning!
Now you too can discover….
* Commercial and Educational Values of Wood Turning
* The Care and Speed of the Lathe
* Must Have Information on Wood Turning Tools
* How to Grind and Whet Turning Tools
* Spindle Turning
* Tool Processes in Spindle Turning
* Shoulder Cuts, Taper Cuts, Convex Cuts and more!
* Method of Figuring the Diameter of Pulleys
* Rules for Finding the Speeds and Sizes of Pulleys
* Points on Setting Up the Lathe and Shafting
* Testing for Smoothness
* Measuring for Length
* Tool Operations
* Use of Measuring Stick
* Use of Templates to create picture frames, napkin rings, candle sticks and much more!
- Submitted On:
- 06 Jun 2010
- File Size:
- 17,983.45 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites