36 Potent Foods To Help You Lose Weight & Live Healthy
Who Else Wants To Lose Weight & Live Healthy Naturally?
* No Pills
* No Exercise
* No Extra Costs
It's true. Scientists at universities have proven you can lose weight safely without pills, without exercise, without extra costs and without low-calorie diets!
But you have to trick your brain into telling your body when you're full so you don't overeat. That's done with potent foods that make you feel full while burning fat and tasting great.
In 36 Potent Foods to Lose Weight & Live Healthy, you will discover:
* a fruit that melts away the fat and leaves you feeling satisfied longer
* Michigan State University found certain types of bread actually reduces your appetite
* University of Florida found this fruit helps dissolve fat and cholesterol
* people think this vegetable puts on the pounds but St. Helena Hospital found you can achieve rapid weight loss
* this miracle from Asia makes your metabolism run on high and even lowers cholesterol
* what the Roman gladiators ate for strength - it wasn't meat!
* these sweet tiny fruits will satisfy the "sweet tooth" in all of us so we don't eat empty calories
* and more...
And best of all, you can find all the 36 Potent Foods in your grocery store.
* No crazy over-priced supplements
* No starving yourself
* No stressing over weight loss because these work naturally
- Submitted On:
- 15 Mar 2010
- File Size:
- 854.74 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites