How to Build a Website
A Beginner's Crash Course 30 page e-book that that outlines in plain English the 5 major processes involved with building and managing a website.
From domain regitsration to uploading files to the web host, this PDF e-book provides an overview of webmastering in an easy-to-read format.
Comes with rebranding software.
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Site Speed Secrets Video Upgrade
Discover how you can finally speed up your website and increase your conversion rates. All the information you need is here, and nothing has been left out in this course! You’ll learn so much just by going through this course. Here are some...
Size: 67.20 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR
WP Crash Course
WordPress Makes It Easy For ANYONE to Build Their First Website! Learn how to tap into the power of WordPress! t is 2014. The web is no fad, it is here to stay - and it is making people money, all...the...time! In this day and age, ...
Size: 4.81 MB
License: Personal Use Rights
The WordPress Basics Newsletter will provide you with proven, effective information, tips and advice that will help you understand how WordPress works and how you can use its powerful features to build your own fully functional, user-friendly webs...
Size: 7.06 MB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR