Sick and tired of being bogged down by web hosting tasks?
Discover How to Use cPanel To Maximize Your Online Profits and Avoid Being Ripped Off By Dishonest Online Freelancers!
Are you struggling to cope with the technical side of your internet business?
If you are, what you're about to read on this page will forever shatter your pre-conceived notions about how difficult it really is to manage your own website or hosting account.
MYTH #1 - Internet Marketing is Too Technical for Newbies
Unless you're trying to create the next YouTube or FaceBook, it doesn't take much more than knowing how to use certain types of software.
You will never have to deal with programming or codes if you know where to find the software you need, and how to use it for your business.
MYTH #2 - You Should Hire a Freelancer for Technical Tasks
Your chances at getting completely ripped off by opportunistic, predatory online freelancers is extremely high if you believe in this myth.
They prey on gullible newbies like you, charging you $20 / hour to click on a button that you can just as easily do yourself.
The truth is, your web host already has the cPanel management interface in your account that you can use to create and manage all the basic technical tasks.
So what is the REAL secret to managing your online business all by yourself?
- Submitted On:
- 28 Dec 2010
- File Size:
- 4,532.99 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights