YouTube Ads Excellence
Step-By-Step Guide Makes It Easy To Get Targeted Traffic That Converts For Pennies Per Click With YouTube Advertising!
YouTube is one of the most under-utilized platforms by many digital marketers. Despite many statistics clearly showing the profitability of video marketing, even many of the web’s pre-eminent digital marketers are shy to get involved.
Why is this? Simple: many marketers who are working from home lack the resources, the know-how or the confidence to get involved with video marketing. But you know what? That’s exactly why you need to get involved and why you need to learn to use this critical tool.
Leaving the statistics to one side for a moment, video marketing is incredibly valuable simply because it allows you to change the way that others perceive your business. When you create a great video with high production values, you make your organization appear far more professional, stable and resourceful.
Instead of looking like you’re ‘some guy’ writing articles from his Mum’s basement, you’ll now look like a real business complete with high production values and a professional sheen that inspires trust and confidence in your brand.
At the same time, video marketing also has some other advantages. For example: it’s highly engaging beyond what you can achieve with a written advert or even a blog post. Think about how often you have sat up all night watching TV programs that you weren’t really interested in simply because it was too difficult to turn off and turn your attention away from them.
Below is the list of chapters that you are going to experience:
- Chapter 1: An Introduction to YouTube Advertising
- Chapter 2: Getting Started With YouTube Advertising
- Chapter 3: Creating Your First Video Campaign
- Chapter 4: How Video Ads Work
- Chapter 5: Advanced Techniques
- Chapter 6: Creating Stunning YouTube Video Ads
- Chapter 7: The Sales Video
- Submitted On:
- 02 Jun 2016
- File Size:
- 128 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights