Winning The Online War The WordPress Way
Wordpress Is Not Going Away, So Unless You Fight The Online Battle, It Will Be You Who Loses!
Wordpress is very easy to navigate around and control, but there are several things that you can do wrong which could mess up your whole experience.
In Winning The Online War The Wordpress Way, you will discover:
+ How you can literally click one button and have a great-looking fully-functional website in less than 10 seconds!
+ How there are actually two versions of Wordpress and how each can outpower the other in certain situations!
+ How choosing the wrong host will kill your blog even before you have created it!
+ The importance of the order which you post information to your blog and how the obvious will often not be the correct choice!
+ The easiest way to give Google (and the other search engines) exactly what they want!
+ Why blogs can be an integral part of your link network even if you didn't know that you had one!
+ The easiest ways to make your blog stand out to human visitors (this just takes a few minutes).
+ What plugins are and why they are almost as important as your blog itself.
+ How to put Adsense or other advertising on your blog so you can be 100% sure that it is optimized correctly.
+ What settings you MUST change or else you will be penalized in a big way.
+ The important things that you should have on your front page.
+ The easiest way to have your visitors subscribing to your list.
And Much Much More!
- Submitted On:
- 20 Mar 2009
- File Size:
- 1,202.82 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights