Ultimate Dog Care Kit
Learning How to Take Proper Care of Your Pet Dog is Crucial to a Long and Happy Life for Your Pet!
Many dog owners are unaware that, according to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention, close to half the dogs in the USA are considered overweight and 6.7 million of those dogs are designated as clinically obese.
And research has shown that overweight dogs can often die up to two years earlier than normal because of that excess weight.
Some of the most common risk factors include osteoarthritis and poor joint health, insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes, cranial cruciate ligament injury, heart and respiratory disease, kidney disease, and cancer.
And most of these dogs dying early deaths are not doing so because of deliberate neglect or lack of care, but simply because most dog owners simply do not know the important facts of proper dog care and treatment.
Those who learn all the critical information about proper dog care and apply it when taking care of their dog, often get extra years with their loving pet.
This includes understanding food, diet, parasites, medical treatment, grooming, and many other necessary tasks in owning and loving a pet dog. Unfortunately, most of the books out there do not go into all the specifics that result in a healthy, happy dog that will live out his of her life to its fullness.
Inside this ebook, you are about to learn the following information:
- Understanding ingredients
- Dogs need different diets at different ages
- Vitamin and mineral supplements
- Boredom and variety
- Cost of feeds
- Dry vs. Canned food
- Home made diets
- Food allergies
- How much should I feed my dog?
- How often should I feed my dog?
- Signs of Ill health
- Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
- Heart worm prevention
- And so much more...
- Submitted On:
- 23 Aug 2014
- File Size:
- 3,271.98 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights