Twitter - A How to Tips and Tricks Guide
Twitter, the 140-character short message method of communication, gives you the ability to network with and talks to hundreds of thousands of other people online. Twitter started out slowly but in recent months has grown madly. Now, it is one of the most used social marketing tools online, not to mention social media device. If you do not have a Twitter account, there has never been a better time to sign up for one.
Anyone can use Twitter, as long as they have Internet access and an email account for sign up.
Twitter is much like a quick wave to a neighbor, to let them know what you are up to, but instead of being person to person contact, it is done online.
Twitter offers a variety of products to enable you to Tweet anywhere. There are also many third party products out there, most of which are also free services to use. Apps can make Twitter more accessible, more enjoyable or even easier to use.
10 Ways to Use Twitter - Are you looking for a few ways to use Twitter to your advantage? The following are some of theways in which others are using this social media website, with its 140 character maximum display. What will you update about your status? It may depend on how you plan to use Twitter.
1. Use Twitter to find friends, family and those who you look up to. Celebrities, pop icons, politicians or even news personalities are all online, easily accessible to anyone who has a Twitter account.
2. Use Twitter to stay up to date on the news. A variety of news organizations using Twitter as a way of displaying the latest and most "breaking" news stories they have. It is fast and simple.
3. Use Twitter to hire people. You can get to know them and their services easily. More so, it is very easy to find people to handle those freelance jobs you need just as hiring someone to design a logo for your business or someone to write content for your blog.
4. Use Twitter to meet new people, locally or internationally. It is a worldwide service to connect you to just about anyone you want to be connected with.
5. Use Twitter as a way of networking, to building up the followers you have so that you can always have someone to chat with or even promote.
6. Use Twitter as a way of socializing when you are sitting at home, working your work at home businesses and feeling lonely doing so. Of course, you may find that you can easily use Twitter too much and fill up your day with Tweets instead of work.
7. Use Twitter as a way to alert the public of upcoming events, promotions or discounts you may be having. You may find it very easy to use Twitter to promote specials within the online community or even on the larger scale.
8. Use Twitter as a way of learning something new. If you have a programming question, for example, you can easily throw it out there and most often, there will be an easy to reach answer within your grasp.
9. Use Twitter as a tool to manage your thoughts and ideas. If you have a new idea, bounce it off your followers.
10. Use Twitter to be yourself even when you have an unpopular opinion.
Twitter can be used for many more reasons too. You are unlimited here!
- Submitted On:
- 22 Jun 2009
- File Size:
- 636.06 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights