The Magician's Success Guide
How to Become a Successful Magician For Fun And Profit!
It doesn't matter if you just want to surprise your friends and family or if you would like to actually create a new avocation, there is plenty of information inside to answer your questions and help you decide how to move on. Many folks who pursue the possibility of becoming an amateur magician become quite surprised when they learn that their favorite "hobby" is a skill that is in demand. Perhaps you just want to keep it simple and learn a few tricks so you can entertain at your child's next birthday party. The party comes and you are a hit with the kids.
Here's a bit of what you can look forward to learning:
* Should you buy or make your own props?
* Learn handkerchief tricks.
* Try your hand at box tricks.
* Paper and rope tricks are always well accepted.
* How to "set the stage"
* What kind of costumes and makeup you need.
* Selecting microphones and other equipment.
* How to find "gigs."
* Preparing promotional materials.
* How to handle the media and advertising.
* Should you have an assistant?
* And so much more!
- Submitted On:
- 08 Dec 2008
- File Size:
- 1,012.87 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Magic Tricks
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights