The Joy Of Imperfection
Too many of us try to pretend to be somebody that we're not. Maybe we're trying to impress people. Maybe we're trying to fool ourselves into thinking that we are completely different people.
The sad part? Too many of us are not aware that this is happening.
You cannot respect yourself if you don't accept yourself. Self-love is crucial for any kind of success in life. Self-love leads to self-improvement.
With this guide...
- You are going to understand the importance of Personal Contentment.
- You will learn to identify the 8 mindsets that work to hold us back and drag us down.
- You will understand what self-acceptance is.
- You can begin to understand your base of strength and competency.
- You are going to learn exactly how to live your life based on what matters to you.
- 8 Mindsets that Crush Personal Contentments
- Choosing to Accept Yourself is Not a Cop-out
- If You Don't Accept Yourself, Who Will?
- Self-acceptance is Crucial to Self-Respect and Self-Love
- The Foundation of Acceptance: Letting Go of Harmful Perfection
- Honestly Acknowledge Your Flaws
- Quit Apologizing For Your Flaws
- Turning Your Flaws into Assets
- Know Your Limits
- Learn to Move On
Includes ready sales materials!
- Submitted On:
- 27 Aug 2018
- File Size:
- 108,30 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Minimum resale price is $7!