The Internet Marketer's Handbook
The Internet is a big place that continues to grow at a substantial rate and diversify every year.
There are currently over 4 billion users on the Internet today, and more than 1.95 billion websites that, as an Internet business owner you’ll have to compete with.
In today's 24/7 connected world, getting in front of the right customers at the right time can be a challenge.
By taking the right actions today, you can start to turn your Internet business around so that you can achieve success.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this guide:
- How to use psychology to determine your optimal product pricing.
- Uncover the secrets for collecting data about customer activity on your website so that you can make a better product.
- Learn how to target influence marketers to expand your target audience and generate more high-quality traffic to your website.
- How you can analyze your blog for clues on how to better optimize it to get more views and shares.
- Learn how to quickly identify the most popular topics in your industry to create buzz worthy blog posts.
- How to save money by producing your own YouTube ads.
- You’ll gain valuable insight on what key performance indicators (KPIs) you need to follow and how to create a customized metrics dashboard that keeps you on top of these KPIs.
- You’ll figure out how to benchmark your cost per acquisition target so you don’t spend more to obtain a new customer than their worth.
- You’ll uncover the secret for finding the perfect name for your business, product, or service.
- You’ll learn how you can use Google Ads to Test Demand for Your Product.
- You’ll discover a quick hack for conducting the best keyword research for SEM and SEO.
- And much, much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- Submitted On:
- 22 Feb 2019
- File Size:
- 48,43 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights