The Business Builders Secrets
A Successful Business in Today's World Consists of Both Online and Offline Operations!
Improve Your Business Operations and Increase Profitability by Effectively Managing and Consolidating Online and Offline Strategy!
Approximately one-third of holiday shoppers do over 50% of their shopping online, but with those statistics, it shows that brick-and-mortar operations are still where most of the spending is still taking place.
The reality of the matter is that customers in today's world exhibit purchasing patterns that are multi-dimensional. Sometimes they prefer to shop online, while others times they want to get out of the house, browsing and shopping with real visuals of what they're buying coupled with needful social interaction.
This is why you want to cater to both when possible. Let your online customers know you have a real offline store or service, while informing any offline clients of your online presence. Knowledge of either will increase customer confidence in your professionalism and reliability.
The key to success for any business today is to be multi-platform with a brick-and-mortar operation and an online presence. However, this requires the knowledge on how to do it correctly, maintaining the right balance between the two platforms while minimizing costs and consolidating operations to improve customer retention and maximize sales volume.
The Business Builder's Secrets is much more than just a book of simple business basics like you might find elsewhere. It contains valuable information about both online and offline operations, and gives you secret insight from the business pros on how to launch and consolidate your multi-platform business in effective ways to facilitate an improvements in all factors of your enterprise. We want to help you increase your bottom line!
The Business Builder's Secrets will provide you with the following information to help you improve and consolidate your business for today's world:
- The basics of an online business
- Benefits of running an online business
- Necessary skills for managing a business online
- Useful tools for online business management
- The basics of an offline business
- Benefits of running an offline business
- Necessary skills for managing a business offline
- Useful tools for offline business management
- How to consolidate online and offline operations
- And much, much more ...
- Submitted On:
- 26 Oct 2014
- File Size:
- 2,894.40 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights