The Big Book Of Network Marketing Survival Guide
In this book, you will learn about everything you need to know about how surviving in the cut-throat world network marketing jungle – especially in the 21st century where the network marketing industry has changed tremendously since the 80s.
The goal of this book is to provide awareness for network marketers and give them enough knowledge to know what works and what doesn’t work. With this knowledge, you will be able to arm your downlines to the teeth!
In this book, you will learn:
- Discover the basics of network marketing, how to make money in the industry, and find your purpose in MLM
- How network marketing in the 21st century has changed
- What are all the important criteria when it comes to choosing the most suitable network marketing company for you
- The techniques on how to magnetically attract new leads and downlines into your network
- How to locate the right business partners
- What are all the different compensation plans out there!
- The best prospecting techniques you can use for your network marketing business
- And so much more!
Make sure you apply the techniques in this book and take advantage of the free tools that are available for you.
Just reading this book is not enough. You have to take action and make your business a part of you; otherwise you will not be able to achieve success!
- Submitted On:
- 23 Apr 2012
- File Size:
- 1,967.88 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights