The 300 Body
Would You Like To Look Like One Of The 300? Exposed! Training Secrets To Build A Spartan Like Physique In The Fastest Time Possible!
It depends on the type of life we want to lead. Do we want to be “normal”? When normal increasingly means a person who eats junk food all day, abuses their body in every way imaginable and has a body that looks truly terrible in the mirror?
Or do we want to look much better, even beyond normal? Something heroic? Where our bodies are truly a temple that we can be proud of. A body that makes heads turn, feels great and performs how we need to when we need it to.
If you choose the second option, the option of a heroic body, then getting strong and fit is a must.
This Guide gives you a straight path to that goal. Without endless cardio. Without wasting your time on exercises that don't anything. And without the need for expensive supplements, drugs, a personal trainer or any other distractions or potential dangers.
In this Guide you'll approach getting strong and fit with the “take no prisoners” and “accept no excuses” approach of the ancient Spartans. Famous as one of the most strong and fit societies the world has ever produced.
Below are the chapters that you are about to enjoy reading:
- Chapter 1 - Strength Training As Physique Building
- Chapter 2 - When And Where To Train
- Chapter 3 - The Few, The Proud (A Look At The Spartan Lifts)
- Chapter 4 - How The Training Is Structured
- Chapter 5 - The Spartan Deadlift
- Chapter 6 - The Spartan Squat
- Chapter 7 – The Spartan Chest Press
- Chapter 8 - Warrior Pull Ups
- Chapter 9 - Abs Like A Greek God
- Chapter 10 - A Few Extra Weapons In The Arsenal
- Chapter 11 - A Diet To Die For
- Chapter 12 - Thinking Like The 300
- Submitted On:
- 18 Apr 2017
- File Size:
- 8.24 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights