Smarter Brain Better Life
If you could increase your brain power, then theoretically you could accomplish almost anything.
While having a healthy and strong body is highly important as well, most of us would probably agree that our activities are more reliant on our cognitive abilities rather than our physical ones.
Many people have computer-based jobs for instance, and this means that we need to use our brains to handle data, to manipulate software, or to come up with business strategies.
Much of our success comes down to our ability to interact with others which is very much dependent on our intelligence and brain power.
With Smarter Brain training guide you will learn the ways you can bring about tangible, measurable improvements in your life by focussing on ways to increase your IQ and your focus.
Also you will learn how to:
- Become sharper, learn faster and how you can even improve your ‘social IQ’
- Increase your intelligence and focus to a profound degree
- Train your brain in just the same way that you would normally train your body
- Concentrate longer on tasks and get more work done
- Come up with unique ideas and novel solutions
- Improve your physical and sporting ability
- Impress anyone in a conversation
- Become better at any given task, from plumbing to computer games
- Become more self-sufficient and self-reliant
- And much more!
- Submitted On:
- 30 Oct 2017
- File Size:
- 120 MB
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights