SEO Split Testing
Search Engine Optimization is a skill that is constantly changing and evolving. If you work in this profession, then resting on your laurels and sticking with what you know simply isn’t an option any more.
Today, Google is an AI-driven company. Google wants to combine its search engine with its smart assistant, so that you can simply ask Google who was in X film, or how to cook X meal, and it will be able to answer in natural language by pulling from the web.
The only way to succeed online, is to take a data-driven approach.
In this report, you’ll learn why this is no longer optional for SEOs, and why it’s crucial for the entire industry that more agencies start using this topic. You’ll also see precisely what an AB test is, and how you can employ it to amazing effect.
Here is what you will learn:
- You’re going to take a deep dive looking at the power of split testing for SEO.
- You’ll discover how to use this strategy employing the most effective tools.
- You’ll even learn how to avoid common mistakes.
- You’ll learn how to use split testing to sell a product.
- You’ll also learn how to use split testing to improve engagement with your audience.
- And much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- Submitted On:
- 24 Sep 2019
- File Size:
- 213.02 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights